Jeffree Star

Jeffree Star 

Hello, i thought it pop on here to tell you guys about my love for Jeffree Star and his cosmetics! He is amazing at what he does. He was originally a singer in 2009 but he gave all that up to set up his own line of make-up. Now, we have today what we call Jeffree Star Cosmetics. I swear by this brand and i would not buy any other liquid lipsticks! They are truly the best there is and Jeffree has done a great job with creating the formula.  I've been using his products for about 8 months now and i can't fault them. 

He has a whole line of cosmetics. He has, Liquid Lipsticks, Lip Ammunition, Lip Scrubs, 2 Eye-shadow Palette, Skin Frosts, Fashion and he recently did a collab with Manny MUA! 

In my collection, i have 13 Liquid Lipsticks, 1 Lip Scrub and 1 Hoodie and i do not plan on stopping there, lol. 

He also is bringing out a Summer 2017 Collection! It will consist of 7 Liquid Lipsticks, 5 Lip Ammunition and 3 Lip Scrubs. All limited edition! I cannot wait to try them! Thanks to Jeffree, my card hates me, haha. 

Now, i will be showing you some of my favorites that i use daily! i can not go anywhere without his Celebrity Skin Velour Liquid Lipstick, it genuinely is my go to colour and it is the most perfect nude in his collection and in the world!

This is what Celebrity Skin looks like swatched onto the lips. It is PERFECT! I'm soooooo in love with this colour.

It's great for when you want to wear make-up but not to be too over the top. It's so flattering on the lips.

I'm Nude and Posh Spice is very similar to this colour.

The colour on the right is called Androgyny. This is a very popular one of Jeffree's and a personal favorite of mines! This colour is so so beautiful on the lips and with the right eye shadow - you are good to go!

I wore Androgyny for like a month straight! i was obsessed and i still am. It was the first Liquid Lipstick i bought.

Another 2 personal favorites of mine are Unicorn Blood and Doll Parts. One is a hot pink and the other is a deep blood red! Unicorn Blood is very dark but i adore it. I'ts great for wearing on a night out. Doll Parts is great if you are feeling a girly day, lol (i myself am quite a tomboy but can be girly when i wanna be!).


I'm sure you guys can tell which ones are which by each description! 

Going away from the Liquid Lipsticks :( awwwww! 
I must talk about the Skin Frosts (Highlighter)! Wow! They are so so pigmented. Personally i haven't used them but if you are subscribed to BreeAnn Barbie on Youtube, she has done reviews of a few. She swears by them! Jeffree has 13 gorgeous Skin Frosts to choose from. I'm going to show you a few of them. 

that highlighter tho!

I will definitely be buying at least 2 Skin Frosts in the near future. I'm trying to save money for holiday and for the new summer 2017 collection, i won't be getting everything on it - just a few items, lol.

Oh and did i mention? ALL his products are cruelty FREE!

Subscribe to Jeffree on  YouTube for all his antics, lol. 

Until next time guys!

Love,
Jade xo













 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St.Tropez

Graduation!