Canada 12th June 2017

Canadian Grand Prix 2017



Hi guys!
I'm back to talk about the Canadian GP. Well, I'm gonna start off by saying that I'm not a happy bunny but we did get 4th, so I can't complain. Well...... I kinda can lol. 

Vettel lost a chunk of the right-hand side of his wing going into the first corner when the fast starting Max Verstappen cut ahead of him. But though the damage was apparent from outside the car, Vettel said he was unaware of it from inside the cockpit, and Ferrari’s subsequent failure to notice it meant the German missed the chance to pit for a replacement under the early safety car. Vettel emerged from that early stop in last place, but over the remainder of the race he charged up the order, passing the Force Indias of Esteban Ocon and Sergio Perez in the closing stages to move up to fourth place before narrowly missing out on challenging Daniel Ricciardo’s Red Bull for third.

Yeah i wasn't too happy but we are still 12 points ahead of Lewis Hamilton in the championship. We just got a bad start but we will come back fighting! At least we didn't have any seagulls to worry about lol. 

This is how the race ended up!


Lewis Hamilton - 1st 
Valtteri Bottas - 2nd 
Daniel Ricciardo - 3rd

This is the race standings!

I hope you guys enjoyed by review of the Canadian GP. I will be back Monday 26th June for my review of the Azerbaijan GP!

Until next time!

Love, 
Jade xo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St.Tropez

Graduation!