Monaco 28th May 2017

Monaco Grand Prix 2017




Well, to start off, I'm going to be doing this after every race. Just a little review on what i thought of the race on Sunday. To clarify, I am a Ferrari fan, I am a Sebastian Vettel fan! I admit i wasn't always a fan of Vettel but in the last 3 years, yes I am. I've always been a Michael Schumacher fan and I still am to this day.  I've been watching F1 since i was 3. I'm kinda obsessed! It's such an amazing sport and the drivers enthusiasm is so great to watch. It's really nice to see them grow up and their career grow in front of you, it makes you feel part of their life. 
 Michael Schumacher was and still is Sebastian Vettels idol. He inspired him to race. I see a lot of Schumacher in Vettel, they are very a like. I was at the British Grand Prix in 2015 and I absolutely loved every minute of it. Vettel came 3rd, so I was happy that he at least got on podium. That was my very first F1 race. 
I will definitely being be going to more in the future! Definitely Monaco! I've been there, just not at a race weekend. It always looks like such a party there. 

I just wanted to do a little introduction about my love for F1 and where my loyalties lie within it, lol. 

Race Time!

To be honest, the race itself was quite boring, it usually is in Monaco - as you can't overtake much :( but that doesn't mean i didn't enjoy it! The track and where it is, makes for a stunning view! Would be nice to watch the race from a yacht -  that definitely would NOT be boring! I mean, some of the drivers have to wake up to THIS VIEW?! 
 

Disgraceful if you ask me lol

Kimi Raikkonen started in pole position - which was great for Kimi and he got a great start. I was kinda hoping for Vettel to get the jump but that didn't happen. As for Lewis Hamilton, he started in 13th - which wasn't good for him! But good for us Vettel fans. Kimi stayed in 1st and Vettel stayed in 2nd for the majority of the race. Kimi pitted first, so that meant Vettel had to get a gap big enough, so that when he pitted, he would come out in front of Kimi. That's exactly what happened! I was well chuffed about that. 

Vettel stayed in front for the remaining part of the race. Which meant he went on to win his 2nd Monaco GP in his career. Plus, it was the 1st for Ferrari in 16 years! I was so so happy for him and so so proud. 

This is how the race ended up. 

Vettel - 1st
Kimi - 2nd 
Ricciardo - 3rd

I just love Vettels new "walk like an Egyptian" dance lol. New victory dance!

Lewis Hamilton ended up in 6th, which gives Vettel a 25 point lead in the championship. I would be the proudest ever if he won this championship. I know how much it would mean to him, even tho he has won 4 championships already, this one would be really special as its with Ferrari. 

This is the race results!


Thanks guys! I hope you have enjoyed this review of the Monaco GP! I will be back on Monday 12th June for my review on the Canadian GP!

Until next time!

Love,
Jade xo 




   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St.Tropez

Graduation!